Gardex Classic 44"W Lateral Filing Cabinets
When fire breaks out, you can leave the building safely and rest assured that your critical documents are protected in a Gardex® lateral filing cabinet.
Our 44" wide lateral series has the UL® – 350°F 1-hour fire rating and provides maximum capacity and filing flexibility. You can store letter or legal size files, side-to-side or front-to-back, or a combination of both within each drawer.
Our UL® 1-hour fire-rating ensures that your vital records will survive a devastating fire so you can concentrate on getting your business operations underway again.
- Just like our 38”W laterals but with greater capacity and filing flexibility
- UL® Class 350 1-hour fire rating
- Gard-Lite Insulation — Exclusive and proprietary
- Field-replaceable panels. All external steel panels can easily be replaced on-site if necessary
- Inner steel jacket in all drawer compartments. Unique design that provides enhanced structural integrity and keeps insulation locked in
- Insulation between each drawer compartment. All closed drawers are fully protected even if one is left open in a fire disaster
- Sway-Gard three arm system of full extension ball-bearing drawer slides
- Full-height drawer bodies accommodate hanging file folders. No file frames required
- Lock bypass on each drawer permits user to select which drawers are locked when push lock engaged
- Standard key lock secures all drawers at the push of a button
- Textured Finish — durable and scratch-resistant. Available in 9 contemporary colours to suit all office environments
- Gardex® 5-year warranty against manufacturers defects in material and workmanship
- Lifetime fire replacement warranty. Gardex® will replace your file if it’s damaged while protecting your vital records from a fire
Options: Please click here to view available options.
|CLASSIC SERIES 44" LATERAL FILING CABINETS - U.L. LISTED 177°C (350°F) – 1 HOUR fire label|
|Model||Outside dimensions inches (millimetres)||Drawer dimensions inches (millimetres)||Weight|
|55 (1398)||44 (1118)||23 1/2 (598)||9 1/2 (242)||37 7/8 (962)||15 1/2 (393)||1030 (467)|
|42 (1068)||44 (1118)||23 1/2 (598)||9 1/2 (242)||37 7/8 (962)||15 1/2 (393)||800 (363)|
|29 (738)||44 (1118)||23 1/2 (598)||9 1/2 (242)||37 7/8 (962)||15 1/2 (393)||590 (268)|